OctoLapse RAW Photo Settings
Using the Octoprint plugin Octolapse by FormerLurker https://github.com/FormerLurker/Octolapse . There is a feature in the camera setting called “External Camera - Script” that can trigger Raspistill captures from the Raspberry Pi CSI camera.
I still have a few things to figure out before everything is working how I want it. Here is the to do list.
- Figure out how to get the "send to Zip" script to pass the print job name to the file name when triggered from OctoLapse.
- Figure out how to get the clean up directory script to work when trigger from OctoLapse. The issue is it doesn't work when nothing is in the file.
- Setup a FTP share between my Raspberry Pi and my Mac to automatically move the zip files off of the Raspberry Pi.
- Extract the RAW data from the JPEG files
- Edit the RAW photo to look awesome
- Put it all together for amazing High Quality Timelapse
- Improve the lighting quality for the cameras and Printer.