Thing Thursday - Busy Week
It has been a bit of a busy week since last post. I did a teaser YouTube post about a 3d print I had started that was a gift for a birthday party.
- Link: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/batman-mag-net
- Printed with: GIANTARM PLA Filament 1.75mm - Black
- Amazon Affiliate Link: https://amzn.to/3bXm9eI
I also printed up a replacement Tripod Plate for because the previous replacement broke when it got knocked over with nothing but a Phone Holder on it. For this print I did a Live Stream on Friday 3/12/21 and played around with various stream options. I think I am going to make it a weekly thing but going to need to come up with unique content for it that is separate from Thing Thursday posts. I just got to be careful to not overdue myself to burn out on things.For this Print it was also printed in Giantarm PLA Filament linked to above. I did print it in a vertical orientation with the hopes that the different angle of the filament lay lines will provide better strength because the previous one broke at a weak point I found in the design but also long with how it was printed.
- Amazon Basics Lightweight Camera Mount Tripod Stand With Bag - 16.5 - 50 Inches
- Amazon Affiliate Link: https://amzn.to/3lr8ZcK